British Coloured Sheep Breeders Association
Learning About Coloured Sheep and Their Fleece
This website is about coloured sheep in Britain, and their wonderful coloured fleeces. A coloured sheep is any sheep that is not white. It can be wholly or partly coloured, in hues ranging from dark brown to cream; black to silver grey. We hope you enjoy our website, please contact us should you wish to know more.
Promoting Coloured Sheep & Wool
The BCSBA exists to promote coloured sheep and the use of coloured wool. We:
- raise awareness of the value of coloured sheep and wool
- promote the use of coloured wool in craft and sustainable commerce
- encourage the diversity of coloured sheep
- act as a platform for coloured sheep related enterprises
- educate flock masters about the benefits of coloured sheep.
Membership of the BCSBA
We have a large and varied membership, which includes
- sheep breeders
- crafts people
- others interested in coloured sheep. You don’t have to be British or a sheep breeder to join!
Membership of the Association is open to anybody interested in coloured sheep or wool. It gives the right to one vote at the AGM.
How to Join the BCSBA